- Life Dates Born 1932, Maywood, Illinois
- Occupation Housewife
- Residence at Time of Award Carmichael, California
Gold Medal In: Weaving, 2001
- 1989 Blue ribbon for table runner in skillbragd technique
- 2000 Blue ribbon for table runner in contemporary style
- 2001 Blue ribbon for contemporary purse
I got involved in Norwegian folk art because I am of Swedish descent, so all Scandinavian weaving is very appealing. My friend Ruth Duker was a big influence. She was also a friend of Lila Nelson. Ruth was German but we both loved Scandinavian weaving.